This is a free Management Manager Resume example that covers objectives and tips to gets you the best job. This professional resume template with action words will help you in writing perfect CV for the desired Management Manager Job.
Management Manager Job Description
- A management manager job description could be summarized as “grow the company;” to that end, he or she will be focused on core deliverables such as increasing brand awareness, bringing in new customers, and coordinating public relations efforts.
- Other duties outlined in a management manager job description could include budgeting, customer service, data analysis, and a variety of other business activities.
- A company may have one or a slew of business managers, working in middle management or as executives reporting directly to the CEO.
- One constant in a management manager job description, regardless of the company, is the focus on driving new revenues by effectively challenging and motivating employees. After all, without anyone to manage, there wouldn’t be much left for a manager to do! For this reason, many business managers consider employee support the most important part of a business manager job description.
- Having a good sales team helps a great deal, of course, but if you’ve spent much time in the business world, you’ve seen the tremendous difference that a high-caliber management manager can make.
Sample Management Manager Resume Template
In this section you have to include your Name, current home address, Mobile telephone number, Landline telephone number and your personal email address which is currently used.
- Full name
- Present and permanent addresses
- Telephone numbers
- Email address
Professional or career objective
Your objective is the one that clearly underlines your aims and aspirations in that profession. For example a Management Graduate will have to write an objective which is concise and precisely speaks about his role that he wants to play in the Organization.
Sample Objective for Management Manager
Combined experience in Project Management and Executive Administration, with proven ability to support all levels of management with polished professionalism, confidence and integrity.
If you have any major Career Achievements or any Appreciation then this is the section where they should be listed. For Example a Management Manager can add his/her career achievements like,
- Extensive experience in Management, Merchandising, Human Resource Training and Development, and Floor
- Management consistently assuming increased responsibilities.
- Strong leadership and motivational skills; proven ability to quickly build rapport, establish trust, train and motivate people of all levels to achieve their maximum potential while attaining corporate objectives.
- Recognized for professionalism, positive mental attitude, commitment to excellence, and demonstrated ability to communicate and interact effectively with senior management, associates, and customers
Previous work experience plays an important role while applying for a Job and hence it should be well presented in the resume. Most of the questions during your resume will be related to the previous job that you had and hence you should be well prepared for it. You should begin with putting the name of the organization that you worked for, the duration of your work and the post or the designation at which you were working. After this, you can effectively place points in a bulleted format that talk about the responsibilities and the achievements that you may have achieved during your stay at the previous organization. The work experience of an experiencedManagement Manager applying for a job would look like,
H R department Super-Mart Malls, Kolkata 2004 – Present
- Compiled and prepared reports and documents pertaining to personnel activities.
- Trained and managed sixty associates and achieved significant improvements in their productivity.
- Trained cashiers and customer service representatives in dealing with customer satisfaction and register transactions.
- Recorded data for each employee, including such information as absences, amount of sales and production, and supervisory reports on performance.
- Successfully handled customer and employee complaints before reaching upper management.
- Answered questions regarding examinations, benefits, and other pertinent information.
- Provided assistance in administering employee relations and utilizing “Open Door Policy”.
- Restructured and improved front-end guidelines and procedures by new forms of organization.
- Submitted to and reviewed reports and problems with superior.
Triveni Productions, Kolkata ,2001-2004
- Managed day-to-day operations; Supervised and coordinated activities of 32 employees.
- Trained, hired and discharged employees.
- Planned, prepared, and devised work schedules, according to budgets and workloads.
- Observed and evaluated workers´ performance. Resolved complaints and answered questions of customers regarding services and procedures.
- Prepared, maintained reports and records, such as budgets and operational.
- Developed improved procedures to meet and exceed customer expectations.
- Requisitioned and purchased supplies.
Education and Certification:
The academic details need to be mentioned in a tabulated format with respect to the degrees or the courses that the candidate would have undertaken in the past. The latest degree or course comes first followed by the last completed course and hence forth going backwards. For example a Management Manager who has completed post graduation or graduation course is applying for a Job or to a company or an organization then his/her details would be like,
- 1year certified Course in Management Skills
Indian Institute for Commercial Study, Kolkata, 2001
- MBA (Management)
Kolkata Management University, Kolkata, 2000
- B Com
Ravindra Collage of Commerce, Kolkata, 1998
If you have won any competitions national or international then they could also be highlighted here. For example a Management Manager could lay stress on any exams that he may have given or any seminars or conferences attended. If you are a part of any honorary society or any nonprofit organization then that could also be added here.
The honors and the activities section of a Management Manager would look like,
- Appreciation by Manager’s Association India
- Chief spokesperson of seminar on Management Environment in India by Rajasthan Patrika
The References are generally required so that your present employer can gauge you through the eyes of the people who you were associated with or have worked for. So your teachers or college professors’ details could be placed here. Or your past employer who you would have worked under can also be used as a reference. Ensure that the people whose names you enter know you well and do inform them that you are placing their names as reference because many companies call to confirm. For example the references section of a Management Manager could also look like,
Salary Range of Management Personnel
- The average salary received is approximately Rs. 27000 per month. This works out to an annual pay package of 3 Lakhs to 3.25 Lakhs per annum CTC.
- The salary from an American perspective works out to be $10000 per Month.
H R Manager
- The average salary received is approximately Rs. 25000 per month. This works out to an annual pay package of 3 Lakhs to 3.25 Lakhs per annum CTC.
- The salary from an American perspective works out to be $10,000 per Month.
Note: This salary may be variable and it may change from organization to organization.
Frequently asked Management Manager Interview Question
- What factors are crucial within an organization and must be present for you to work most effectively?
- Describe three components of your philosophy of management that demonstrate what you value and add, as an individual, to an organization’s culture and work environment.
- Tell me about a time when you reorganized a department or significantly changed employee work assignments. How did you approach the task? How did the affected employees respond to your actions?
- One of the jobs of a manager or supervisor is to manage performance and perform periodic performance reviews. Tell me how you have managed employee performance in the past. Describe the process you have used for performance feedback.
- When you have entered a new workplace in the past, as a manager or supervisor, describe how you have gone about meeting and developing relationships with your new coworkers, supervisors, and reporting staff.
- As a manager or supervisor, one of your jobs is to provide direction and leadership for a work unit. Describe how you have accomplished this in the past.